- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to external non-associated parties.
- We do not store credit card information in Annandale Cellars.
- We use the information we collect on this site to make shopping at Annandale Cellars possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience.
- You can view your profile at any time by logging into the your Account on acellars.com.au(called “Annandale Cellars”)
Annandale Cellars operates from our physical premises at:
91 Booth Street, Annandale, NSW 2038
Phone: +61 2 9660 1947
Age & liquor restrictions
By registering as a customer of Annandale Cellars or subscribing to the regular email newsletter of Annandale Cellars you are legally bound by our Terms and Conditions. You verify that you are 18 years of age or over and agree to abide by the licencing provisions of both the State of NSW and the state or territory in which you reside.
What we collect
Browsing Annandale Cellars as a guest does not require you to log in and therefore does not require any information from you.
To make a purchase from Annandale Cellars you must log in either as a registered customer or as a guest and will require that you provide certain information to ensure that we may fulfil your order.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, age and date of birth
- contact information including email address, residential and delivery addresses, contact phone number(s)
- credit or other payment card details, for transaction completion only, not for storage by us
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Your information is available to our associated shop by means of our integrated POS system. Your information held by us does not include payment card details.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send newsletter and promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Your records held by us are available for your personal inspection by logging into your Account in acellars.com.au or by contacting us in person or by phone and verifying your identity.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow websites to respond to you as an individual. The website can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. For instance, cookies may be necessary to place orders on a website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your Member ID and your password are your responsibility. Do not disclose them to anyone. If you suspect unauthorised access to your account or unusual activity on your account please contact us immediately by phone and verify your identity.
We recommend that you regularly change your password by logging into your Account in acellars.com.au.
Annandale Cellars uses standard security practices to operate its website. We use digitally signed SSL certificated security to ensure the privacy and security of your transaction including encryption of payment card details during transmission. Annandale Cellars does not store your payment card details.
When you send your credit card or other payment card details through the checkout process, a third party payment gateway (like Shopify Payments) processes the online payments in compliance with data security standards of the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (or any replacement body) with payment cards like Visa, Mastercard, Amex or PayPal etc
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at the above address.
- Our newsletter email is an opt-in service. You can opt-out of future newsletters at any time by logging into your Account on com.auand changing your preferences or simply click the “unsubscribe” link that can be found at the bottom our email newsletter. By unsubscribing, you are removed from all lists including the shop email newsletter.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the email address in our Terms & Conditions.
If you cease to be a customer of Annandale Cellars we retain information about you in our records, but will not use this for direct marketing purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address in our Terms & Conditions. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.